Feasibility Study for the establishment of the International Hospitality Trade and Training Zone Development in Ras Al Khaimah
With “The Services Group” (now known as AECOM), SW Associates was contracted to conduct a feasibility study for the establishment of the “International Hospitality Trade and Training Zone” (IHOTTZ) in Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates.
Our objectives were:
- Assess the potential market demand for serviced land at the IHOTTZ site for general hospitality purposes, including education-training and tourism.
- Evaluate the potential competitiveness of IHOTTZ as education-training center for tourism activities.
- Identify in RAK high potential hospitality industry, commercial, education-training and service sectors
- Formulate hospitality-related market demand projections
- Develop a marketing strategy to promote the international hospitality training campus.